Friday, May 10, 2013

Appreciation, May 8, 2013


Friday, May 10, 2013

Dear Parents and Students:

I want to thank all of you for making “Teacher Appreciation Week” such a special one.  I honestly feel that each day is a celebratory day so it’s a little silly to take extra days to honor our role as teachers.  However, I certainly won’t complain about all the treats and sweet notes that have been received this week.  You have made me feel like a million bucks (or priceless).  There has not been a day this year in which I have not wanted to come to work to share the day with each of you.  You make being a teacher a most rewarding career and one that I cherish.

Thank you again for all that you did this week and do every day.  Happy Mother’s day to all the beautiful moms in our community.  Even though I don’t officially qualify as a mother, I too like to feel the love and warmth that is passed along on this special weekend. 

Best wishes to all for a happy and healthy weekend!

Theresa Coffman
Tuckahoe ES

List of events:

TONIGHT - Basketball Game Tuckahoe vs Glebe
TOMORROW - Family Fitness Day
May 15- Volunteer Breakfast
May 18 House and Garden Tour
May 27- Memorial Day- No School

SOL Testing Dates-
Monday May 20- Science
Thursday May 23- Social Studies
Thursday May 30- Math
Tuesday June 4- Reading- Part 1
Wednesday June 5- Reading-Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment