Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Math Test News


Monday, November 21, 2011

Dear Student:

We are closing our third unit in math and will be having a unit test soon after your return from the holiday break,  As homework tonight (and through the test date), your assignment is to review all returned worksheets and to complete the practice test included on pages 95 and 96 of your Math Expressions Text, Volume I. 

The test will be given on Tuesday, November 29th.  I will be offering a learning lunch for all those who would like a little extra practice on Monday, November 28th.

I also encourage you to visit any one of the math sites that we’ve used this year.  Some of my favorites for addition/subtraction practice are:


I hope that you have a wonderful break but don’t forget to practice a little bit of math so you are ready for this test.   Thank you for your hard work always!

Ms. Coffman


No comments:

Post a Comment