Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Math Test Returned/Expectations

Dear Parents:  Math tests were returned and should be reviewed at home.  I have taught my students how to convert their fraction scores to percentage scores and they are welcome to do this at home if they desire.  Essentially you take the numerator and divide it by the denominator and multiply the result by 100.  All bonus points are added AFTER you complete this calculation.

Overall, I was pleased with test scores but I still encourage students to rework any incorrect problems.  These corrected papers, along with a parent signature, should be returned to me by next Monday.  This process of reviewing tests and having a parent sign and return it to me will be repeated for all math, science, and social studies tests.  I do not require signatures/return for word study or other language arts tests.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment